Sunday, April 24, 2016
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
I was so excited to come across these amazing colorful feather charms. It was so fun to mix them up each with a different type of accent bead. They are super lightweight and ADORABLE, you can easily wear them all day long without irritation to your ears!! You can check them out in links listed below each picture.
Red Feather Dangle Earrings
Blue Feather Dangle Earrings
Yellow Feather Dangle Earrings
For more colorful and unique jewelry choices at an awesome price, please check out and favorite my shop and your favorites in my shop today!
Monday, April 18, 2016
Sunday, April 17, 2016
It was so fun to make these red bead and feather charm dangle earrings.
They hang just about 2.5" and are super lightweight so you can keep them in your ears all day without them feeling so heavy.
Saturday, April 16, 2016
No matter how hard I try to stop crushing I can't stop crushing on this dark fushia pink 👀!!
What is your favorite color??
Find these beauties here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/276712434/pink-dangle-earrings-pink-earrings-round
Friday, April 15, 2016
These are some of my favorite hoops!!!
Find other colors or custom order any color in my shop....
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Hoop Earrings Tutorial
How to make hoop earrings,Hoop Earring Instructions,Jewelry How To,DIY,DIYJEWELRY,Jewelry
1. Gather your supplies and tools needed. I used round nose pliers, flat pliers, 2- 2 inch silver copper wire, 14 sterling silver 5mm beads (7 for each hoop), my 7mm jade beads 16 each (8 for each hoop), 2 small open jump rings, 2 fish hook ear wires.
2. You will take your round nose pliers and start at the open end of the hoop and you will curl to the outside one side. Make sure you don't have a big enough space for the jump ring to slip out once fastened. Just keep curling over your hoop.
3. After you have done this thread your beads on as you like. I alternated my jade and silver. You will then close the other end of the hoop as you did before. You will curl the end over with your round nose pliers. And it should look like this.
4. You will then take one jump ring and open it, place it through the hole in the bottom of the fish hook ear wire.
5. As you hold onto the hoop, slide the open jump ring through the two curled ends of the hoop and close the jump ring with your flat pliers. Close it enough so your jump ring won't allow much movement for the curled ends to turn the ring.
6. You will then be finished with your first hoop and can move onto the next.
Here is your completed pair of hoops!
Friday, April 8, 2016
Mint green jewelry is hard to come by from what I have found. Check out my mint items in my shop to help finish off your spring wardrobe!
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Look at this beautiful neutral colored bracelet made with light pink, cream, brown and silver!! A-mazing right?! There is a gorgeous silver and rhinestone focal bead that is to die for!!
But there is only ONE set available in the shop right now, so don't wait and go buy now.