Thursday, November 8, 2012

Turquoise Teardrop Earrings

Here is my latest and greatest. I love these earrings! I purchased the stone at a local hobby store and then used some pretty thin wire, I don't know what gauge, sorry. I then cut pieces of wire that were 6" long and wrapped accordingly. I did squeeze the wire into the bottom and top holes of the stone which helps those pieces stay put. I am still trying to work out the part of the wire that is the last being wrapped - it sticks out slightly and I want it to stay flat...Anyway, hope this can help inspire :) 

            miksjewelryshop.etsy.com

7 comments:

  1. Very different and unique...love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I'm so excited for your boutique on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I have a link party called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party and would love to have you share this with everyone. Here is the link to the party.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/11/wednesday-adorned-from-above-link-party.html
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved these, I might have a go at making some of these I'm trying to find the time to do anything.

    http://chandodaddy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to SPARK. :) I am co-hosting this month and love visiting all the links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great earrings! I love turquoise! Thanks for linking up with me for Friday Favorites! Please come back and link up again this week.

    ReplyDelete